Customer Care Commitment and Client Code of Conduct.
At Spectrum Therapeutics, we pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled level of customer service, compassion, and respect to our customers. We strive to provide everyone with a professional and positive experience, and welcome feedback when this commitment falls short.
Our commitment to you:
- We will provide a consistent level of care and professionalism to all customers.
- We will respect the privacy of our customers.
- We will be responsive to your needs.
- We will provide you with reliable, relevant, and accurate information.
- We will make all necessary efforts to fix any errors or mistakes we make.
At the same time, we are also responsible for ensuring that Tweed employees have a safe and abuse-free work environment. As such, we require that customers adhere to a set of reasonable expectations for interaction with our staff, including:
- Treating Tweed staff and customers in a respectful and courteous manner. Behaviour including harassment and profane language cannot be tolerated.
- Understanding that on occasion information may need to be sourced from another member of our team, which may require additional time to respond.
- Respecting the confidentiality of staff and other clients of Tweed.
- Understanding that during times of high call volume, our Care Team may not be available at the time you call but your representative will respond within a timely manner.
Refusal of Service
We will make every effort to ensure errors are fixed in an appropriate and timely manner, and to address any concerns or questions that you may have. However, if a customer resorts to harassing or abusing Tweed staff or it becomes clear that Tweed cannot meet the needs of a customer, we may elect at our discretion to refuse service or cancel a customer’s registration with Tweed. While we sincerely hope a situation does not escalate to this point, should it occur the customer will be notified in writing.