Customer Care Committment and Client Code of Conduct
We pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled level of customer service, compassion and respect to our customers. We strive to provide everyone with a professional and positive experience and welcome feedback when this commitments falls short.
Our commitment to you:
- We will provide a consistent level of care and professionalism to all customers.
- We will respect the privacy of our customers.
- We will be responsive to your needs.
- We will provide you with reliable, relevant and accurate information.
- We will make all necessary efforts to fix any errors or mistakes we make.
At the same time, we are also responsible for ensuring that employees of the companies from the Canopy Growth group have a safe and abuse-free work environment. As such, we require that customers adhere to a set of reasonable expectations for interaction with our staff, including:
- Treating staff of the companies from the Canopy Growth group and other customers in a respectful and courteous manner. Behaviour including harassment and profane language cannot be tolerated.
- Understanding that on occasion information may need to be sourced from another member of our team, which may require additional time to respond.
- Respecting the confidentiality of staff of the companies from the Canopy Growth group and other clients.
- Understanding that during times of high call volume, our Care Team may not be available at the time you call but your representative will respond within a timely manner.
Refusal of Service
We will make every effort to ensure errors are fixed in an appropriate and timely manner, and to address any concerns or questions that you may have. However, if a customer resorts to harassing or abusing our staff or it becomes clear that we cannot meet the needs of a customer, we may elect at our discretion to refuse service. While we sincerely hope a situation does not escalate to this point, should it occur the customer will be notified in writing.